DEX XL - Decompress & Work the Core
This hip-support inversion device is a great fitness solution that easily incorporates inverted decompression into a workout. Exercise the core with various style crunches and back extensions, plus use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work.
- Forward Rotation: The DEX XL is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body inverts in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
- Ergonomic Design: The DEX XL facilitates a more effective back workout through better ergonomic support, minimizing the risk of hyper-extension and positioning the body to target the core instead of the thighs.
Most inversion brands restrict users to a 300 lbs/6'6" user rating or less. Only Teeter caters to a broader range of users with our XL inversion equipment. Now users from 6'0" - 7'4" and up to 350 pounds can invert comfortably and securely. Larger bodies experience the pull of gravity more than the average skeleton. Added height or weight wears on joints and creates fatigue from simple daily activities. Some people gifted with larger statures place additional strain on their frames by participating in high-impact activities like basketball and football.
Robust tubing and broader dimensions accommodate larger statures while maintaining Teeter's standard for quality and precision balancing. Used by everyone from professional athletes to weekend warriors, Teeter XL inversion equipment is ideal for users who require more support from their inversion equipment.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching; great for dips, push-ups and band work too!
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises.
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security.
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design.
- High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating.
- Instructional Manual: Step by step user instructions.
Height Capacity: 6'0" - 7'4"
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 68" x 30" x 52"
Assembled Weight: 162 lbs
Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Benefits of Decompression
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
More Benefits Here...