The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario Canada
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System
The Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Ups System is the perfect in-home decompression and inverted workout solution. Its space saving design fits in any standard door frame and the Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets do not interfere with your doors operation.
Unique and patented features of the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System include:
- Complete with EZ-Up™ Inversion Rack & Gravity Boots
- Double-Bar System
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles
- UL Listed
Any standard wood door frame* can be your center for inversion with the EZ-UpTM Inversion System, which comes complete with the Inversion Rack and Gravity Boots.
Without interfering with the normal use of the door, quick-disconnect locking brackets secure to the door frame and allow the Inversion Rack to be installed in just seconds. The Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles.
Easy-reach handles and comfortable foam hand grips allow for mounting and dismounting with ease. The double-bar system enables you to hang freely out and away from the frame - allowing for maximum mobilization during your inverted workout.
EZ-UpTM Inversion Rack Features:
- Double-Bar System: Makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets: Secures the rack to the door frame, but allows for easy removal. Locking bracket is easily installed with screws (included) on the door frame
High-Quality Finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating for years of use
Door Savers: Protects the door frame from damage while in-use
Foam Hand Grips: For a comfortable and secure workout
Gravity Boot Features:
- Available in Two Sizes: Standard and XL. The XL diameter is 1" larger and 1½" taller than Standard (calf loops not included)
- Dual Self-Locking Ratchet Buckles: Unique double-lock system for added security
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super soft 5/8" foam liners provide maximum comfort with minimal compression
Flexible Shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPontT HytrelTM material for a comfortable fit
- Exclusive Calf Loops: Removable feature; places a two degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
Strong, Durable Materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40% glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product
- Height capacity: Depends on size of door-frame
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: Fits door-frames from 28" - 36" (71 - 91 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 36.5" x 17" x 6" (93 x 43 x 15 cm)
- Packaged weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kgs)
Benefits of Inversion
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
More Benefits Here...
To request a quote please fill out this form >
To contact us click here
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here
Call for current specials!