The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
The NXT-S GL CUSTOM Inversion Table is a specialty product exclusively
available through Legge Fitness Stores. This table offers superior
features while remaining true to Teeter’s 30-plus year
commitment to comfort and security.
Unique and patented features of the NXT-S GL CUSTOM include:
- Deluxe Easy-Reach (GL) Gravity Lock Ankle System
- Includes: Soft Adjustable Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge
- ComforTrak™ Bed
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports
- UL Listed & Independent Quality-Assurance Tested
NXT-S GL CUSTOM Inversion Table enhances the user experience to
ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing,
patented stretch grips, an easy-reach ankle system and an innovative bed
design that accommodates
pressure point and decompression accessories.
Take inversion to the next
level with best-rated and most customizable
inversion table on the
market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural
stretch to help
improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility,
build strength with inverted exercises.
Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inversion table safety standard makes
Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product
evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion
table for endurance, strength, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
EZ-Reach Handle with Ergo-Embrace™ Ankle System: Extra-long handle reduces the need for bending to secure the ankles;
pressure-reducing specialty foam cups distribute body weight comfortably
around the foot and heel to reduce ankle discomfort for a relaxing and
secure user experience.
- Gravity Lock Handle: The ratcheting
ankle clamp boasts aerospace-grade stainless steel parts, including a
precision cast gravity lock feature as a secondary safety mechanism.
ComforTrak™ Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes
comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Features
built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression, and an
innovative "track" design that accommodates optional accessories;
Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge which are included with
the NXT-S GL CUSTOM Inversion Table.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrak™ Bed construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds
vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures
pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Lumbar Bridge: Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of
inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on
the lower back.
Adjustable Acupressure Nodes: "Buttons" in two sizes insert anywhere along the ComforTrak™ slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
Inversion Grips: The ComfortTrak™ bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression.
Ergo-Embrace™ Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing
body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly
reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user
Ankle Comfort Dial™: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet,
allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that
Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior
design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting
fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full
inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: Specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak-free rotation.
- Support Handles: Larger padded handles assist during inversion and ascent, and offer enhanced stretching options for experienced inverters.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
- Easy Assembly: Mostly pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm).
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for
quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Acupressure Nodes - Additional "Buttons" in a firmer density are available two sizes
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience
EZ-Angle™ Tether - Allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees for an easy guide to
where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized
Benefits of Inversion
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
More Benefits Here...
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 60" x 28.75" x 57" (152.4 x 73 x 144.8 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 84" x 28.75" x 86" (213.4 x 73 x 218.4 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 49" x 30" x 8" (124.5 x 76.2 x 20.3 cm)
- Packaged weight: 69.3 lbs (31.5 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- U.S. and international patents apply.
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here
To view the NXT's GL Custom Photo Album click here
The NXT-S GL CUSTOM Price:
Teeter Hang Ups U.S. Manufacturer's price: $629 (US) plus shipping to Canada, brokerage, duty and conversion fees.
Exchange Rate Conversion of 10% (will fluctuate): 62.90
Estimated Shipping to Canada: $120
Credit Card and Bank Fees to convert from US currency to Canadian currency of 5% (will fluctuate): $34.59
Estimated Brokerage Fees: $40
Estimated Duty (6.5%): $44.97
Estimated Canadian price: $931.46
Our Special Offer: $589
Including Shipping & Handling (Save $342.46)
THERE ARE 3 EASY WAYS TO ORDER...
> ORDER BY PHONE @ 1-800-695-7338
> ORDER BY E-MAIL @ email@example.com
> ORDER ONLINE VIA OUR SECURE SHOPPING CART