The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario Canada
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
Teeter Hang Ups Contour L5 Ltd. Inversion Table
A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5
Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security, while remaining true to Teeter’s 30-plus year commitment to comfort and security.
The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System
enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back
pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally
stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint
health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with
inverted exercises. Its unique, contemporary styling elevates this inversion table to a furniture-quality piece that fits beautifully within any décor. Unique and patented features of the Contour L5 Ltd. include:
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System is our extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for bending.
- One-Click pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap.
- EZ Angle Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees.
- Acupressure Nodes & Decompression Arch for added stress relief and support.
Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard.
In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight, and required ¼ of the assembly time.
Features of the Contour L5:
- Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL’s inversion table safety standard makes
Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: The extra-long handle for the ankle lock system reduces the need for
bending; made of aerospace-grade stainless steel with a gravity lock
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding
your ideal setting a snap – one click transforms the balance point to
accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to
remove the bed from the frame.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit – the style is like
none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier
mounting and dismounting.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ-Angle Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set
angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the
benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Patent-pending Pivot System: Ensures a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- Ergonomic Flex Technology: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater
range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and
- BONUS Adjustable Acupressure Nodes: Soft foam "Buttons" in two sizes insert into the Flex Technology bed,
providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine.
- BONUS Decompression Arch: Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of
inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on
the lower back or neck.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical
nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean
surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while
maintaining a compact profile for storage. Can be used as “traction
handles” for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing
body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly
reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet,
allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that
Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior
design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting
fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full
inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel.
Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 25" x 27.75" x 68" (63.5 x 70.5 x 172.7 cm).
- Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for
quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly
- Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr.
Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength
& Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look
better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building
class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your
Teeter Hang Ups).
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately):>
- Better Back Acupressure Nodes (4-Pack) – Soft “buttons” in two sizes insert into the openings of the
Flex-Technology bed, providing healing pressure for the supporting
muscles of the spine. Note: The Nodes will not fit into the peripheral
- Better Back Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow – 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
Reduce nerve pressure
Realign weight bearing skeleton
Relax tense muscles
Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Shipper Carton Weight: 80.5 lbs
Call for Current Specials!
To request a quote please fill out this form >
To contact us click here
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here