The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario Canada
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
Teeter Hang Ups DEX II - decompression & extension
The Teeter Hang Ups DEX II is a hip-supported inversion device which also provides a great fitness solution with easy transitions to back extensions, crunches, arm dips and modified push-ups while remaining true to Teeter's 30 plus year commitment to comfort and security.
Unique and patented features of the DEX II include:
- Forward Rotation
- Durable & Multi-Functional Design
- Multi-Purpose Handles
DEX II - Decompress & Work the Core
This hip-support inversion device is a great fitness solution that easily incorporates inverted decompression into a workout. Exercise the core with various style crunches and back extensions, plus use the base for reverse dips, modified push-ups and band work.
- Forward Rotation: The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body inverts in a bent knee/bent hip position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae.
- Ergonomic Design: The DEX II facilitates a more effective back workout through better ergonomic support, minimizing the risk of hyper-extension and positioning the body to target the core instead of the thighs.
- Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- Multi-Purpose Lower Handles: Cane-shaped handles on the base provide support for user-controlled rotation and serve as useful resistance tools for stretching; great for dips, push-ups and band work too!
- Comfortable Lap Support: Vinyl-covered ergonomic cushion holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises.
- Adjustable Leg Supports: Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security.
- Corner feet: Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors.
- Quality Construction: Sturdy square steel tube design.
High Quality Finish: Features durable, scratch-resistant powder-coating.
- Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
- Assembled dimensions: 41" x 29" x 45" (104 x 74 x 114 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 40.5" x 29" x 8.5" (102.9 x 73.7 x 21.6 cm) ·
- Packaged weight: 67 lbs (30 kgs)
- 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
- U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Benefits of Decompression
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
More Benefits Here...
To request a quote please fill out this form >
To contact us click here
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here
Call for current specials!