The Authorized Canadian Distributor for Teeter Hang Ups Complete Product Line!
Listowel & Fergus, Ontario Canada
Teeter Motorized Table Models:
The DFM | Power VI GL
Trust Teeter for a
Better Back, Better Body!
Teeter Decompression and Extension Units:
EP-950 Inversion Table w/Ergo-Embrace Ankle System
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table delivers premium features that enhance ease of use and comfort, while remaining true to Teeter’s 30-plus year commitment to quality and security.
Unique and patented features of the EP-950 include:
- UL Listed & Independent Quality-Assurance Tested
- Rated #1 Inversion Table
- EZ-Reach Ankle System
Over-EZ & Traction Handles
The EP-950 includes all the features of the EP-550*, plus:
Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemTM: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
EZ StretchTM Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
Over EZTM Handles: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent.
Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
Robust Medical-Grade Frame
Standard Features of thel EP-Series Inversion Tables:
Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
No Tear, No Stain Construction: Flex Technology construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
Ankle Comfort DialTM: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories: Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
* Note the EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Robust A-frame tubing with corner feet that increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: The EP-950 arrives 90% pre-assembled. The engineering group evaluation reported 13 minutes of assembly time for the Teeter, in contrast to the other brands which required an average of 71 minutes - that's enough time saved to invert twice a day for a week!
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
Benefits of Inversion
Achieve a better back, better bodyTM with Teeter Hang Ups.
- Re-hydrate discs to expedite repair for better shock absorption and flexibility
- Reduce nerve pressure
- Realign weight bearing skeleton
- Relax tense muscles
- Rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement
More Benefits Here...
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled Footprint: 64" x 29" x 61"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 29" x 88"
Assembled Weight: 78 lbs
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
*EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots
To request a quote please fill out this form >
To contact us click here
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here
Call for current specials!