The Power VI Inversion Table with Gravity Lock helps to achieve
functional fitness, offering joint decompression in the form of mild
stretching and relaxation as well as more active core training for
improved strength and flexibility.
Ideal for multi-user environments, the convenient one-button control
takes the guesswork out of a workout, eliminating the need for
user-specific adjustments. Simply secure the ankles and push the
button for smooth and controlled rotation.
Backed by independent certification to the strictest standards
available, Teeter Hang Ups® power inversion tables are UL Listed
1647 for motor-operated exercise machines.
- Instructional Plaques: Durable ABS plates are displayed on the equipment to provide every user with detailed instructions on product use as well as inverted stretching and exercise.
- Training Support: Four-color training poster and Instructional Training Manual included.
- Easy to Use: Push-button control makes the Power VI the most user-friendly inversion table on the market; the motor-powered design requires no adjustments for user height or weight.
- 0° to 90° Inversion: Teeter offers the only motorized inversion tables capable of full inversion that can also be stopped at every rotational angle - and remain fixed at that angle to provide the user with a sturdy workout platform - thanks to patented interlocking gears in the motor.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The firm foam surface remains comfortable while reducing friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompression stretch.
- Gravity Lock Handle with ratcheting ankle clamp boasts aerospace-grade stainless steel parts, including a precision cast gravity lock feature as a secondary safety mechanism.
- Convenient Hand Grips: Durable coated handles provide support for mounting and can be used as a "traction handle" for additional stretching and decompression while inverted.
- Stable Base with Added Floor Protection: The over-sized square base features non-skid floor guards to reduce sliding on hard surfaces and protect floors.
- Quick and Easy Assembly: 90% pre-assembled - simply attach the base to the legs, insert the main shaft and assemble the handles.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
Manual control: Includes a back-up rotation option in the event of power failure.
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled Footprint: 54.5" x 35.25" x 61"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 75" x 32.25" x 88"
Assembled Weight: 161 lbs
Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components.
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
To request a quote please fill out this form >
To contact us click here
To go back to the Teeter Product Lineup click here